1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs in Pa

Discussion in 'Networking' started by DBL, Sep 13, 2005.

1. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

Hey guys...We are a landscape company in West Chester Pa. We are willing to drive to the malvern or eagle area. We are looking for some work as our company we worked for last year went bankrupt. We are looking for our own contracts but may still want to put some or all of our trucks as subs. We have one truck with a plow (my truck) one truck with a plow and a tail gate spreader and 4 trucks with plows and v-box spreaders. please email us, post a reply, or contact us at (610) 656-8561. Thanks Tom

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

3. jscementhead

jscementhead Junior Member

DBL,
    Where do you buy your bulk salt and what price do you pay?

4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i am good buddies with a guy in malvern and i get $60 a ton but he doesnt want the word out.

5. jscementhead

jscementhead Junior Member

Malvern, Huh that is where I get my salt and I pay 54.55 a ton and 2.99 a bag last year I have not called him in a while. I think he moved locations