1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs in Northern NJ

Discussion in 'Employment' started by forestfireguy, Oct 8, 2006.

1. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

We are seeking subs for multiple locations in northen N.J. If interested please E-mail me. We seek expierienced owner operators with jeeps, pickups/mason dumps, we also need 2 larger single axle trucks with at least 10.5 ft blades ,with and without salters, we are also seeking loaders and skidsteers with operators. Those who have their own snow insurance will recieve a higher rate, though if you don't have it please contact me anyway as we can work it out.
  2. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

I am out of west paterson NJ. Dodge ram 3500 diesel with 8 ft curtis. I will also do walks. Have considered buying a spreader as well if the need arises. I do not have plowing insurance. . I am looking for a lot of work so if you have something substantial let me know.
  3. forestfireguy

We have loads of work. Please do not take this as me telling you what to do but if you can swing the salter you'll make more whether working for us or someone else including yourself. We can work around the plowing ins. thing. We are grouping routes for our subs now, if you have the salter soon (if you want to buy one) you could be "stand alone" if not we'd have to team you up with one of our trucks or another sub that can salt. Either way if we can agree on a number per hour I think we're good to plow. I'll PM you my business cell #.
  4. forestfireguy

Ok I can't send you a PM. I think the issue is on my end. E-mail me at forestfireguy@msn.com with your contact info. Please include the year of your vehicle so I can tell my boss.

Thank you for your interest,
  5. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

I shot you an email. Let me know. Thanks!
  6. cournal

cournal Junior Member

mahwah here

looking for work, i own a 2005 dodge 2500 diesel 4 door 4x4. i would be intrested in working. i do not have plow ins. what are the rates??

7. Aspen Snow

Aspen Snow Senior Member

We might have a few trucks available! LOL
  8. forestfireguy

Do I know you............????????

I think I may, but I'm not sure.

Seriously I have some interested subs I'll give you the list when you get back, have fun!!!!

GO GORDON>>>>>>>>>>
  9. PatrickCampbell

PatrickCampbell Junior Member

Hello -

I do not have a plow yet but thinking about pulling the trigger on a 8 foot Blizzard. I am also in a position where I could buy a salter, but 3k on top of the blade is a lot to spend. Would like to make sure I have some work first!!I have a reliable Cummins Dodge and can work on call or on contract. I am located in Hawthorne.

Are you guys still in need of subs?

10. forestfireguy

Yes we are still looking for some subs. Where exactly are you? You can e-mail me at the address listed above or call me during the day 973-445-8575. I apologize for not replying sooner, things have been hectic.
  11. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

hey im in bergen county, probly outa the area to help, but what are the going rates fror subs in our area? Chevy 2500HD w/ 8' western
  12. jersey250

jersey250 Member

I have a 03 ford superduty meyers 7.5 blade from north plainfield but very familiar with the newark area
  13. CatPowerwashing

CatPowerwashing Junior Member

I have a 2006 dodge hemi 2500 with a 8 ft. western plow with plow insurance. do you have anything in bergen county like fairlawn,patramus,elmwood park? call me at (551)486-2983
  14. dcherill

dcherill Junior Member

I have a '03 Dodge Ram Diesel with 8'6" western

call 210-486-8159.

located in Andover NJ (Sussex)