1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

subs in MI westland ,farm hills.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Sharper Edge, Dec 7, 2005.

1. We are looking for subs with plows or pusher boxes in westland or farmington hills pay by the hour or per push.

office 734-954-0444
    cell 734-637-3444

2. FaulknerLwnCare

FaulknerLwnCare Member

can help out

I think i can help you out . I want to know more details.Like how much hourly etc.

3. esshakim

esshakim Senior Member

i could be available for farmington hills, would have to know wut area.. (crossroads)

4. Patrick34

Patrick34 Senior Member

More work in Farmington

I as well have work available in Farmington. If you are interested in work, let me know.

5. esshakim

esshakim Senior Member

i live in southfield, and have most of my plowing accounts in west bloomfield, and depending on wut kind of lot, and were the locations are in farmington i would be at more then glad make my services available you can email me at esshaki@comcast.net with more information. Also i have new equpiment, 05' dodge ram with Boss V-Plow & Salter. Snow Blower, Shovels, and the additional help of 3 crew members who are available 24/7. Additional truck available. I usually sub out my truck for $90.00hr same applies for addiotional truck.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2005
  6. FaulknerLwnCare

FaulknerLwnCare Member

how much hourly are you paying and is it comercial or residential?

7. Patrick34

Patrick34 Senior Member

Work

All commercial work. If interested, please send me a PM. Thanks.

8. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Request

Hi,I'm intrested in the scope of work for the sub positions..thanks in advance..

9. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

Available

Sharper Edge, What locations, hourly rate? I also know Livingston county very well and can help out there also.
    I have a jeep with 6.5 blade on it, hopefully adding wings this week if time allows. My brother may also be available with 02 F250 7.5 blade with wings. I am in Whitmore Lake area and my brother lives in the Redford area. E-mail brunos_place@yahoo.com

10. brokeroofer

brokeroofer Junior Member
    from detroit

need help??????

Hi, Im from warren and have a new 2004 dodge with 7 1/2 arctic. i am very realible and looking for sub work. Farmington hills isnt to far from me. Please email me with more info on subbing. brokeroosek@comcast.net or call me 586-634-3052 chris Thank you

11. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

patrick, i am interested in subbing for you, i have a 2005 ram with a 8 ft blizzard blade on it. if you are still looking for subs either email me wiht a number at dbdrgr150@aol.com or you can call me at 248 379 2931 so we can talk about details, thanks bj

12. nickr42

nickr42 Junior Member

Auburn Hills, MI

I can help. I live in Auburn Hills, MI. Have F-250 with Western 7'6" and Fisher 1000 spreader. $75-85 per hour.

248-709-5166 Nick