1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs for these zip codes 60050,60014,60098,60142,60013,60156,60012,60102 and more

Discussion in 'Employment' started by elite1msmith, Oct 23, 2010.

1. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

I need subs for plowing driveways in these zip codes. Possibly some commercial work as well. You must have your own truck and or snow blower, and be available 24/7 including Christmas. Pay is per job, and is slightly negotiable. We want independent subs that I don't have to watch. I don't have time to plow drives but I also don't want to loose the customers. We will make you sign a no compete. You invoice us, we will pay with net 30 days, in full with no bs. Paper work is as simple as an email or fax with what was done. Please pm if your interested

2. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

Your PM box is full,
    guess lots of guys want work.

lemme know if you need these filled, i already have a truck in most of those Zips.

thanks
    Nate

3. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

hey sorry guys, i posted this on my mobil device over the weekend, didnt realize i couldnt delete messages in my inbox...

i made some room if anyone is interested.

i also need about 2-3 shovelers

4. Sarge705

Sarge705 Junior Member

Got anything close to 60564 (Naperville, Aurora, Geneva, Batavia Montgomery Warrenville)?

5. Dayshot

Dayshot Junior Member

did you fill the 60098 0r60050 routes? "lazyfarmer@sbcglobal.net" let me know

6. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Junior Member

Apple Blossom Landscape Concepts , Inc .
    P.O. Box 714
    Saint Charles, Illinois 60174
    www. AppleBlossomLandscape.com

e-mail AppleBlossomLandscape@gmail.com

To whom it may concern,
    We are a residential landscape design / installation company.
    We don’t bid or install any commercial landscape installation or maintenance work.
    Fully insured, honest, reliable, 24/7 availability, and experienced.

I have over 25 years of snow plow experience. I have driven everything from a pick-up truck to a one ton dump truck.
    I would be purchasing a new f-150 and installing a 7.5’ western plow on it with mars lights. I would need to know as soon as possible so I can purchase this vehicle.

I know that we could be an asset to you snow removal operations. Thank you for the opportunity to apply for the plowing sub position.

Sincerely,

Harvey Willey
    President

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  7. pjm1234

pjm1234 Junior Member

I am looking for work have two trucks available for work 1 located in Johnsburg (McHenry) 1 located in Hebron both willing to travel

8. BLK BZT

BLK BZT Junior Member

Can cover 60050 and more if you're still looking.

9. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

Hello,

I logged into the site tonight and noticed you need subs for some IL suburbs.

I was curious to find out if you still need help. I hope I'm not too late. I rarely check the forum. I have 15 years under my belt and have a nice set-up.

03 F250

New Buyers 8.5 v-blade. Salter, blower, shovel. Whatever is needed. I have 1 small acct in Bloomingdale. I had 2 in Schamburg but the guy who has the acct's is not very bright and I can't keep splitting the fees, which is not enough and do everything last minute. Not worth it. My work is my reputation.

Billy
    630-504-8499.