1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

subs for monmouth NJ

Discussion in 'Employment' started by iceyman, Nov 27, 2007.

1. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

it is possible we may need subs. if anybody in monmouth co or surrounding areas wants to give me a contact number in case of breakdown, too much work etc. thanks.

2. svelasquez

svelasquez Member

Monmouth County Available

Hey Bubba, I just added you to my buddies list since we're neighbors. My name is Steve and I own a lawn care / handyman business based out of Morganville. I just added snow removal to my list of services and can possibly help you out on an as needed basis. I work nights as a Paramedic but have some flex in my scheduling. Please give me a call or drop me an email if there's anything you'd like to discuss.

Steve 908.461.6307 www.handyhomemedics.com

3. DirtyJerzey

DirtyJerzey Senior Member

Yo Bubba, its Rob, charles friend... let me know if you guys need any help or whats up... I got a good amount of work, but can always use me... Give me a shout 732 991-0756