1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

subs/ drivers needed in new jersey

Discussion in 'Employment' started by snowman91, Jan 8, 2011.

1. We service south bergen passaic and hudson counties. Looking to hire a few more trucks and possibly a loader. Pm me for more information guaranteed good pay no bs here
  2. 55cgas

55cgas Member
    from NJ

PM sent.......
  3. replied by email
  4. bump..........
  5. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Did you call me about hiring a driver? I called back and they said I had the wrong number. Call me again if you did, interested in working.
  6. Laszlo Almasi

Laszlo Almasi Senior Member

PM sent. Contact me via the number I included in the e-mail.
  7. Dodge Ram 2500 with a V-10 pushing an 8'western blade.

2nd truck possible.

Drop me an email if you need a hand with commercial lots....

text to: 9734549662
  8. carrfamily01

carrfamily01 Member

Willing to work. PM me w/ particulars, I have 2005 F350 diesel w/ western 7 1/2' Pro plow. Ready to go. I live in Union NJ.
  9. TSAConstruction

TSAConstruction Junior Member

If you need help keeping up with this next storm, I am ready to go. I have two trucks, a Ford F-350 with a 9' boss plow and a Chevy 2500 with an 8' boss plow. We are coming from Maryland and have reference's from work we did the last snow storm in Waretown, NJ. There is no BS from us. I recently got out of the Marines so all I know is hard work. Please call if you need a hand 410-967-1203, Sean. I will give you the name and # from our reference's.
  10. BowTieServices

BowTieServices Junior Member

i have several trucks and pieces of equipment several shovlers and 3 tailgate spreaders if you are interested please e-mail dhtowingandrecovery@gmail.com