1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs coming to Nashville

Discussion in 'Employment' started by plowstl, Jan 29, 2010.

1. plowstl

plowstl Junior Member

We have at least 5 trucks leaving St. Louis tonight and will be in Nashville around day break Saturday. We can also bring 2 or 3 spreaders if we know we can get bulk salt, and they will be put to use. If you need any or all of this just call.

Heath McEwen
    Heath Clips Lawncare
    636-299-3092

2. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

I have a few trucks with straight or v plows and / or salters as well.
    send me a PM ASAP if you need help and rates.

Thanks

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Question. I wonder if all these guys heading down there have worked lined up or are just heading in and hoping to make the green? I am very interested to see how well all these plow companies are going to fair. Good Luck to all and be safe. Make sure we get updates and photos.

4. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

I'm not going anywhere without having something lined up. Too far of a drive not to know something.

5. Evanbrendel

Evanbrendel Senior Member

i wish i had a truck that i would trust to drive that far from home. good luck and keep us informed on how it goes. i dont know if i would leave st. louis to fast the its just starting to snow in jefferson city mo.