1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SUBS, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Quakertown PENNSYLVANIA

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Chuckie, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Chuckie

Chuckie Member
    from PA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are looking for a few good subs for Plowing, Snowblowing, Shoveling, in all of the Locations in the title. Please contact me with your information and we will get back to you asap. Thanks. Chuckie aka The Grassman cdgrassman@aol.com Thanks

2. hosiersL&L

hosiersL&L Junior Member
    from PA

We are from the Boyertown area, looking for possible sub work when there is snow there and not here.

2006 dodge ram 2500 meyers plow and spreader
    1993 ford f-250 meyers plow and spreader

3. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

............d I T T O S .......

4. ajd51580

ajd51580 Junior Member
    from 07726

interested in being a sub

ive been plowing for 4 years using other people's eqipment. im thinking about buying a truck and a plow. how much would you pay hourly for a blizzard 8-10? and how many hours would you anticipate me working in a small storm , and how many hours in a bigger storm. please get back to me.
    Andy

5. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

its not werth it son.......a blizzard costs approx. 5-6 gee's itll take yearsto see a profit. ... but you gotta start somewhere.... these guys are only paying 75hr.max for your experience... and you wait 30-90 days to get paid....get an ol' truck w/ an ol meyers 1st to see if ya really wanna compete w/ the ho's..
    .................................................................................................................................................my opinion

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  6. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

Have my 2001 chevy. That still have some free time. Allentown will work for me. Let me know with rates and that. mmtwin@dejazzd.com
    Thanks Mike