1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SUBS, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Quakertown PENNSYLVANIA

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Chuckie, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Chuckie

Chuckie Member
    from PA

We are looking for a few good subs for Plowing, Snowblowing, Shoveling, in all of the Locations in the title. Please contact me with your information and we will get back to you asap. Thanks. Chuckie aka The Grassman cdgrassman@aol.com Thanks

2. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

What kind of equipment are you looking for???? Located in Lebanon, NJ but have a couple guys who live in PA.

3. Chuckie

Chuckie Member
    from PA

Equipment

We would be fine with heavy duty plow trucks with v plows or wings. Snow blowers or shovelers or both. If you had something bigger with a pusher box we would only have one lot available for that. With plow trucks, everything is within a few minutes of each other and you could bounce from property to property and make more money.
    Email me your contact information and we can go from there.

4. DAVID1963

DAVID1963 Member

call me

call me i may be available, f-250 boss v all insrance,telford pa. 267-221-6117

5. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

if your still looking for subs, give me a call. Two accounts fell through and I need a few more lots for during the storm (i.e. contracts stating pushes every 2-3"). Have blowers and am able to put down salt/ice melt. Also carry insurance. Running a 07 GMC 2500 w/ 8' western pro plow. Give me a call, 610-751-6971