1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subject: Rear Mount Plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JLSAvenue, Dec 23, 2004.

1. JLSAvenue

JLSAvenue Junior Member

I've been trying for months to get information out of Snowman Snowplows
    without success. These guys seem to have an interesting product, but their
    idea of customer service is "just don't bother".

I was looking at buying 4 - 6 plows from them but they couldn't be
    bothered responding to my questions, or provide pricing. I guess they have
    more business than they can handle.

I also ran into another dissatisfied Snowman customer who said that he found
    their after-sale support worthless.

I'm still looking at adding a couple of rear mount plows to the trucks that
    we use for snow plowing this winter. Guess I'll start talking to the guys at
    Driveway Super Plow!!

2. danno

danno Senior Member

Why have a business when you can`t back it up ? :confused:
  3. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

daniels makes a good pull plow.
  4. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

I got information from www.driftbuster.com. I e-mailed them and they responded within 12 hrs to my e-mail and I got the information I wanted in about a week. The info I got states that they sell rear blades for $2595.00, it also states to deduct $200.00 for self installation. They look like a good plow. I'm thinking about one for next year. Good luck. Breck :waving:
  5. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

I can try to answer your SnowMan questions, so you'll have info to compare when you buy someone else's pull plow. Your'e right about their customer follow up. Sad.

I own an RS-80 Contractor Pull plow. Fire away.
  6. Haden61

Haden61 Member
    from Iowa

Noticed your post, I know there must not of been any phone calls to Snowman but just email. I know the owner Ed, and he always carries 2 cell phones and has the office phone forwarded to him after hours so not to miss any tech and sells calls. Try a call maybe your email never was received. Good luck, Haden61.

POWER STROKE 1 Junior Member

Im just wondering why you would look so far away for a rear plow when we have plenty of suppliers in Grand rapids? And cheaper than the price you were qouted.
  8. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

I haven't really looked in GR. I was just looking on the internet for some info on rear plows. I guess I need to call around a bit. Thanks for the heads up. Breck. I would like to get one next year. :waving:
  9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Look up John aka Garagekeeper, he's a wiz with rear plows. :nod: