1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subcontractors and sidewalk crews wanted Western Suburbs of Chicago

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Snow Miser, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

I am looking for subcontractors, operators, and sidewalk crews to work in the city of Naperville, IL and surrounding towns.

Looking for:

subcontractors with plow trucks with 8' blades or larger

subcontractors with skidsteers with 8' power angle blades or 10' push boxes

equipment operators to run my skid steers and wheel loaders

sidewalk crews with their own truck or van

We have a lot of work in the area and you can get a lot of hours when it snows.

We pay every 2 weeks. Cash payment option available for equipment operators and sidewalk crews.

PM me if you are interested and want more details

2. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

still looking for trucks with plows.

3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Good luck. Most people on here are already locked in somewhere for the season. I believe I see your ads on Craigslist, correct? Somebody from the Naperville area is advertising. If it's not you, you may want to try advertising there as well.

4. LadderCo2

LadderCo2 Junior Member

Ive operated a wheel loader for a few years, and have limited experience with a skid steer. I am in Elmhurst, how far East do your contracts go?

5. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

i have a wheel loader position available in the eastern part of naperville. PM me if you are interested.