1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subcontractor(s) needed in MN

Discussion in 'Networking' started by SnowGuy73, Sep 13, 2005.

1. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Looking for a subcontractor(s) to plow 115 townhomes in the SW metro area (Shakopee,MN). Pay will be based on equipment and experience. I would prefer at least five (5) years of plowing experience with references, a current minnesota drivers license, and a truck with plow or skid loader with a snow bucket or plow. The driveways are standard two car wide by approx. two car long. Please post replys here and I will let you know how to get in contact with me. :nod:
  2. westwind

westwind Member

Do you need my refrences?! 115? which ones? we are full on town homes, but maybe able to put you in touch with someone. 2 way me. you know the #. :drinkup:
  3. theturfsurfer

theturfsurfer Junior Member
    from mtka,MN

I guess I will bite. I have 13 years experience. I have a 1 ton with 8' plow and a s220 two speed with a 8' plow.
  4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I am no longer looking for some to plow this account for me, but thank you to everyone that emailed and responded to this. :waving: