1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subcontractor Looking for work in Chcago Area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Contractor, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Contractor

Contractor Junior Member

Subcontractor Looking for work in Chicago Area

Reliable, hard working subcontractor is looking for snow plowing and salting work in Chicagoland area. We are located in Glenview, Il and are willing to travel if requested.
    We have one 2008 F450 Dump truck with 9'6" V-Plow and one 2004 Dodge 4x4 1500 with 8' plow. The trucks and plows are in perfect condition. Helpers for sidewalk cleaning are available if requested as well.
    We carry liability as well as WC insurance and are incorporated. I will appreciate any contacts.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  2. ptllandscapeIL

ptllandscapeIL Senior Member

Feel free to contact me Via email Pleakakos@comcast.net looking for more trucks and sidewalk guys were mostly in dupage county thank

3. acs powerwash

acs powerwash Junior Member

North Suburbs

Send me a pm and I will give you the info.
  4. ram0098

ram0098 Junior Member

Looking for Sidewalk guys in Northbrook and I might be able to put your 1500 to work as well. Mike 847-395-9394