1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subcontractor Contract

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by ccps, Nov 7, 2005.

1. ccps

ccps Junior Member
    from Iowa

Does everyone make your subs sign a contract? I was wondering if anyone would be willing to post a copy of their contract. In the past we employeed about 20 people in the winter time, this year we have too much work to handle ourselves and have to go out of house to get more help. Any comments appreciated.

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Yes you have them sign a contract, if you have had twenty people working for you you must know what contract looks like. You just outline in detail what that sub has to do for you... And so on.

3. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

I am subbing for a company this season and they want to be an additional insured on my policy which is not a problem with me. I called my agent and he asked for the company information then for a copy of a signed contract. We do not have a contract between the two of us. The guy I am subbing for does not have the time to write up a short contract so I am trying to find one so I can us as a guide line to make one up to satisfy my insurance agent. I will be snowplowing only, no deicing or pretreating or shoveling.

If anyone has a contract that they have there subs sign I would really appreciate it if you could post it on here.

Thank you.

Justin

4. PipeGuy

PipeGuy Junior Member