1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subcontracting commercial accounts: Southern Ohio

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jstew, Nov 25, 2014.

1. jstew

jstew Junior Member
    from Medina

We have a batch of commercial accounts that we need subs for ASAP! Brown, Adams, Washington, Preble, Ross, Athens, and Madison county.

Please respond for more information.
  2. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

3. strokerpuller

strokerpuller Member

Only has one post? What company do you work for?
  4. maxwell

maxwell Member
    from nw ohio

What kind of accounts are they? Banks? Retail stores? Gas stations?
  5. BandBLawnCare

BandBLawnCare Junior Member
    from Ironton

Have anything in Lawrence or Scioto?
  6. xjoedirt55x

xjoedirt55x Senior Member

What do you have in ross?
  7. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

He sent me an email last night, the one in Athens is too far out of the way for us. I responded but haven't gotten any more specs yet. It's only 1 store, and there are 3 others in the county that nothing was mentioned about.

www.akeener.com is the web address in his email, looks like a property management and service finder company. It seems like they're some kind of company that the NSP's give accounts to and say here, find me someone for these accounts.

At least that was my first thought when I read the email, knew the background of other stores in the county, and then looked at their website.
  8. jstew

jstew Junior Member
    from Medina

I work for A Keener Landscape & Design out of Medina Ohio. The owner of the company has been active on this site for some time, but yes, this is my first post on here.
  9. jstew

jstew Junior Member
    from Medina

The accounts are Chase Banks and Family Dollar.
  10. jstew

jstew Junior Member
    from Medina

In Ross County we have a Family Dollar located at 35738 US 50 Londonderry OH 45647. You can email me joshua@akeener.com for info.
  11. jstew

jstew Junior Member
    from Medina

We are not a management company or a service provider company. We accepted a batch of contracts from a valued customer and some are out of our service range. Our normal outlet for these is backed up and more than likely cannot handle the workload last minute. That's why we are looking for bids asap.
  12. jstew

jstew Junior Member
    from Medina

The closest to Scioto is Manchester in neighboring Adams County. If this is within your radius please email me: joshua@akeener.com or call 330-723-5296

13. jstew

jstew Junior Member
    from Medina

Hello BandBLawnCare we just picked up an account in New Boston, Scioto County. If you are interested give me a call 330-723-5296
  14. long branch llc

long branch llc Junior Member

call me at 614 477-0799 if anyone needs help in southern ohio or surrounding areas. names chuck.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  15. AMW Landscaping

AMW Landscaping Junior Member

If you got anything in Hamilton, Butler, Clermont let me know.
  16. snowcrazy

snowcrazy Senior Member
    from ohio

I'm in brown county. I assume u would need family dollars around here done because they look like hell
  17. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Same thing in Tuscarawas county. The one up the road from me was salted once back in December (what a joke) and hasn't been touched since. I watched the city plow it once cause nobody showed up lol
  18. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

This was an old thread