1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub $?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kent Lawn Care, Nov 21, 2001.

1. Im thinking about sub contracting out two trucks this year to double my capacity. although i dont know how much to pay them, can any of you guys help me out be telling me how much you get payed to sub out or how much you pay other guys?
  2. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

3. well, thanks for the link, it helped some! as far as where im at, im from southeastern Michigan, more specifically Macomb county.

DYNA PLOW Senior Member

i have my own accounts but when i am doneand if i have time i will sub for a good friend of mine. i chargb him a ridiculously low price of 20.00 an hour. we cover each others backs when we have breakage so it works out. if i sub for others it is at least 55.00 an hour. still a pretty good price considering the investment i have.