1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub work wanted: Stratford, Ontario

Discussion in 'Employment' started by -Iron Mike-, Oct 31, 2008.

1. -Iron Mike-

-Iron Mike- Member

or area......I'm willing to travel a short distance.

I have a new ATV set-up and looking for work clearing residential drives or smaller commercial lots....sidewalks also doable.

I'm new to the area and have plow experience from last year; but too far away to do those contracts again this season.

Or if you have a truck rig without a driver, I'd be interested in that also.tymusic

Happy Halloween!:alien:

2. mcouckuyt

mcouckuyt Junior Member

hey

hey my names mike im also new in stratford useing my atv to clean parking lots and lanes would you be intrested in becoming partners get back to me thx Mike

3. -Iron Mike-

-Iron Mike- Member

Mike, I shot you a PM.:waving:

4. mcouckuyt

mcouckuyt Junior Member

are you getting the rubicon from susuki??? are you pritty busy?

5. -Iron Mike-

-Iron Mike- Member

I got the Honda Rubicon from Stratford Cycle. Still waiting on the blade and winch for it......frankly I wasn't expecting this much snow this early in the season, let alone having it stick.:dizzy:

Shoot me an e-mail and we can talk more. all-in@rogers.com

Cheers,

6. -Iron Mike-

-Iron Mike- Member

I'm still looking to add work for anyone in the area looking for help.:waving: