1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub with Skid steer for PA

Discussion in 'Networking' started by richardb200373, Nov 15, 2007.

1. richardb200373

richardb200373 Junior Member

I have a bobcat skid steer with a snow bucket, looking for work in PA, northern PA prefered. Not enough snow in my area to even pay for fuel and we are shuting down for the winter. Will travel, please email at barreraranch@yahoo.com or call 540-771-4401. Thanks. Will also consider OH and WV depending on your snow fall and how far.

2. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

work

Will you come to Baltimore for work

3. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

How about NJ......northern or NY, Orange county............

4. richardb200373

Precision lawn: Baltimore sounds great being that it is only 90 miles from me, but just not quite enough snowfall for me, more snow, more money..... But if the money is right, you never know.

5. richardb200373

Forest fire, looked at Orange county average snowfall and 40+ inches for an average is'nt bad. Email me some specifics if you would'nt mind... pay rate, average plow time at site and how many sites.. Thanks for the consideration. Richard

6. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

work

Do you have a pusher box or just a bucket and what sizes