1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub wanted McHenry Co. IL. easy money

Discussion in 'Networking' started by plowzilla, Dec 2, 2004.

1. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

I have been helping out my 'Mentor' with this site. It is too far for me to drive especially if there's a snow storm (1 hour awayand my triton V10 is thirsty). This is a brand new building with perfect pavement for plowing. This is not hourly, you get a set price and this will be your site. I can plow this lot in under one hour so the pay is good compared to getting todays hourly wage. This site will need salt-this is also at a set price. They want this lot wet (retail customers) so be prepared to salt the days after snow fall.
    So if you live up there near McHenry Co. let me know. This is a great gig that will eventully get you more sites. (Big franchised company)
    P.S. leave me a phone number. bemont@sbcglobal.net
    Thank you, PLOWZILLA
  2. SilveradoMan

SilveradoMan Junior Member

McHenry county

I have a 2004 2500 HD silverado with a 7.6 Boss super duty
    and an 2004 S 10 with a 6 ft poly
    Let me know where the location is
    I am out by Rockford willing to travel if the $$ are there.
    Can salt also
    Thanks Vic
    815 509 1225 :waving:
  3. Rhinohd

Rhinohd Member

I am in McHenry County (Lake in the Hills) I don't have a salter but am very interested in picking up anything I can. If you need me, PM me and I will give you my number there.
  4. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

McHenry sub

Rhinohd, I tried to PM you but for some reason it would not let me. So I'll try to contact you this way. Anyway the job is in Round Lake Beach, close to RTe. 134 & Rte. 12. It has to be salted and before I got my spreader I used a push spreader that worked well. You would only need to spread 5 or 6 bags. If you get this message and are still interested E-mail me bemont@sbcglobal.net Please keep in mind that this could lead to more of the same accounts up in your area. Thank you, Glen B.
  5. Triton Snow Systems

Triton Snow Systems Banned

I'm interested in that lot. That site is in the middle of my routes.I have 3 trucks with spreaders and 2 subs. No problem !!
  6. Rhinohd

Rhinohd Member

That lot is way out of my way. Sorry I couldn't help...
  7. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

This Thread Has Been Filled.