1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub Question

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by BlueRam2500, Nov 29, 2006.

1. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Just a quick question for those of you who are subs. Do you have your own accounts as well as doing the sub work? I have gotten 3 accounts very close to my job but also a sub job with a landscaper plowing parking lots. One of the accounts is a doctor's office which would need to be cleared a few times a day pending the storm is during the day. Do you have time to do other accounts? Any advice would be appreciated.
  2. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

This year I am subing for another company and I have a 3 acre parking lot to take care of. I also have to clear it a few times a day depending when the snow falls. I also have about 25 residential and 1 other commercial parking lot. I think I will have plenty of time. All of my accounts are set up that I will get there within 24 hours after the snow stops falling. Which will give me plenty of time to get the rest done including the parking lot I have to sub for. I think you should be able to do it.