1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub Plow Truck Needed in Wheeling Area

Discussion in 'Networking' started by 11 Mini Ditkas, Jan 30, 2011.

1. 11 Mini Ditkas

11 Mini Ditkas Junior Member
    from Midwest

Howdy Fellas:

I need one killer sub for work on a route from Des Plaines to Wheeling. We've been running a truck short all season, and I'm afraid we're about to get bit in the rear.

This is a 2" route that goes every 2" for the duration of the event, 24/7. The sites are residential apartment, primarily for seniors. The sites are suited to pickups, no dumps or duallies. You must have salting capabilities. Bags or bulk are provided.

Please email me with your equipment details, insurance status, and requested hourly rate. I'll be working all day today (Sunday). Please don't be offended if we don't end up working together. I'm not necessarily going to jump at the first guy to email.

2. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

You should put this up in the employment forum. You'll probably get more hits there.