1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub Opportunities S.E. PA & Jersey

Discussion in 'Networking' started by KenP, Jul 18, 2008.

1. KenP

KenP Senior Member

It's getting to be that time of the year again, I hope everyone's enjoying the their summer.

HPK Property Maintenance, Inc. Is looking for the following:

Owner Operators: (sub Contractors) We Offer Top Pay and set local routes, we supply the de-icing materials.

Plow Truck Drivers: We're hiring drivers for our plow & salt trucks. Top Dollar paid for experienced drivers.

Heavy Equipment: Operators & Owner Operators, bring your machine in for the storm or leave it all season.

Routes available in Philly, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Berks County & Just over the bridges in New Jersey

For more information contact HPK’s office at: 610-275-7980

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

might be a little far from me but ill contact you anyway:waving:

3. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

KEN
    nice to see im not the only one thinking about the up coming season.
    for snow fighters looking for work ive worked for HPK the last 6 season
    if you have high standards in your work this is a co. to look in to

JR

4. KenP

KenP Senior Member

Just bumping back up. We're looking for guys in north and central NJ. You can also sign up at our webite www.4hpk.com

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Im hook-up real good for the guy i work for....but i kno some guys looking for work! I will let them kno! They are all out of edison if that works!ussmileyflag

6. KenP

KenP Senior Member

TLS check your PM's. Also please have anyone you know go to my site and fill out the sub form in the commerical section. Thanks again...

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I have no mail in the box.:nod: But i will let my friends kno about the website!

8. Elite Services

Elite Services Junior Member
    from NJ

TLS22, i am also looking for subs in the Middlesex County area if they are interested. I can be reached at 908-968-0840 or via PM. TKs.

9. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

we filled out the sub app. thanks ken

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Sounds good man....i will let them kno!

11. KenP

KenP Senior Member

We're now looking to fill routes in South Jersey and Delaware as well. Just head to our website and complete the form on the commercial side. Thanks

12. KenP

KenP Senior Member

It's getting closerpayup... Still looking for guys in Philadelphia, Montgomery & Bucks counties...

13. bank32

bank32 Member

What size trucks you looking for, I have 2 F-550's, S250 bobcat not working yet.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  14. KenP

KenP Senior Member

Moving it up to keep it in play...