1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub. needs work 15+ years snowplowing Naperville area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by naperman, Oct 16, 2010.

1. naperman

naperman Junior Member

I'm looking for work with good company in naperville area or surrounding town call 1 630 263-1063 todd plowed for15+ years.

2. chitown sparky

chitown sparky Senior Member

might want to try KCG management think they are looking for plowers in that area

3. naperman

naperman Junior Member

KCG a good company to work for? pay on time?

4. chitown sparky

chitown sparky Senior Member

I am going to work for them this year and so is a couple others from here you can look up there web site KCG MGT LLC

5. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

yes good company pay every 2 weeks, certified pay rolls through the government because they have schools. use the "SEARCH" tool and u can gather lots of information very quickly.

6. AEI

AEI Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
  7. naperman

naperman Junior Member

Thanks

Thanks guys i also worked for mike lorenzo last year i plowed five lots payed me what he owed me but also had to chase checks last one bounced he would not return calls or answer phone but i didnt give up found addresses online and started looking for him finally got check just sucks when you work and do a good job and have to chase your money down! I'm gonna work for Mark at KCG Management this year hope all goes well !!!ussmileyflag

8. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

We are working for mark @ KCG as well this year. Let it snow brother......:waving: