1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub Needed

Discussion in 'Employment' started by ROAD-SNAKES, Nov 9, 2006.

ROAD-SNAKES Member

Looking for a Sub in the Taylor, Michigan area, plow truck with a salt spreader prefered, must be able to perform all aspects of snow plowing including sidewalks, parking areas and roadways.
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2006
  2. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

TOOOOOOOOOO Bad in in SE Michigan, if you were in WEST i would be able to help....What is up with all this SE help needed?

Good Luck
  3. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Road-Snakes What are you exactly looking for? I have a couple of trucks that might be of help to you? Pm me let's talk. Keith
  4. truck5029

truck5029 Member

se mi sub

I'm looking for work .have2500hd Chevy with salt spreader email me @truck5029@yahoo.com or though here

ROAD-SNAKES Member

What I'am looking for is a sub to plow and salt a 8 building apartment site, including all side walks. Total job should take between 2 - 2 1/2 hours to complete, the sub will be responsible for keeping the site free of snow and ice from Nov 15th through April 30th. Please send me a private message with phone number if interested, thanks.
  6. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

PM sent let me know