1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub needed - Montgomery County, MD

Discussion in 'Employment' started by snowescape, Dec 18, 2009.

1. snowescape

snowescape Junior Member

I need at least one more truck with plow on large Federal Government lots in Rockville. This will be a full time operation. Once you check in to the site and go through security, they we would would like for you to stay there for security purposes unless absolutley necessary. Please call if interested. 301-980-7334.
  2. matts lawn care

matts lawn care Junior Member

I don't have a plow truck but am looking to operate one if you have any openings. 443-745-8004
  3. CaptainSmokey

CaptainSmokey Senior Member

called and left you a message
  4. salopez

salopez Senior Member

matt we have you full time in columbia buddy...you won't have time to drive to rockville, and craig...I have plenty of work for you and your buddy with the skid.
  5. CaptainSmokey

CaptainSmokey Senior Member

hey ck you pm box
  6. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Is your truck four wheel drive

If so we maybe able to work something out to put a plow on your truck
  7. FD39901

FD39901 Junior Member

do any of you need another driver,I plowed for two years with charles county roads using my own truck if so call me 301-536-5855 and leave a message.
  8. Laszlo Almasi

Laszlo Almasi Senior Member

Just spoke to you on the phone. I'll be back in touch with you Friday to see how the storm is shaping up.
  9. chris694205

chris694205 Senior Member

i got 2 trucks here.. could possibly drive down
  10. FD39901

FD39901 Junior Member

I also have a cdl.