1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub needed in Monroe MI

Discussion in 'Networking' started by M & D LAWN, Oct 31, 2009.

1. M & D LAWN

M & D LAWN Senior Member

Need a sub for a large grocery store account. Must have at least 2 trucks and a salter. Pay is per push with a 1" trigger. Price includes shoveling walks and emergency exits. Salting is per application and includes ice melter for the sidewalks. Must be fully insured. Please IM me if you are interested.

2. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

i have some equipment avaliable give let me know some details we have a couple of 2ton dumps avaliable

3. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

I have two trucks available. Please call me 734-934-1628 (Peter) or my partner (Lee) at 734-637-6552

4. smoore45

smoore45 Senior Member

M&D,

Looks like I'm third in line, but I currently have an account in Monroe and my be able to add another. I could not PM you since you only have 5 posts. You can either call or email me.

Shaun

734-260-6509
    shaunm1980@yahoo.com

Some of my equipment in Monroe:

Kubota L35 8' Push Box
    F350 and 8' Plow
    Salter
    Salting/Clearing Equipment for Sidewalks

5. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

6. Are you still in need of help? If so we can help you out.