1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub needed in Farmington, Michigan.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Patrick34, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Patrick34

Patrick34 Member

Sub needed Farmington, Michigan. Two sites, both hotels. Decent size lots, minimal walk work, salt work, etc.

If interested, please reply. Thanks.
  2. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

Still waiting

Hey, i sent u a PM and still haven't heard from u. I'd like to see what u have to offer. But, we are getting pretty close to winter. I don't like to overbook myself.
    let me know whats up.
  3. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

sub for you

Hey there what's up? Might be interested. How do you pay? Which 2 hotels are we talking about? Let me know.:waving:
  4. Plow sites in Farmington

Patrick I have three sites in Farm. already what sites do you need done? We plow best buy complex @ 275 & 8 mile
    call 734-954-0444
    fax 734-878-1943
  5. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Hey still need help?

Looking to find out which 2 places you are talking about? Replied to yours but no reply to mine. Either I can handle for you or the company I am going to be working with will. Let me know.
  6. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC Senior Member

hey if you ever need help at that best buy i have a loader onsite at 7 mile and haggerty