1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub needed in Columbus, Ohio

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Greensway, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Greensway

Greensway Member

Need 1 reliable sub for mostly 1 inch route in Columbus, Ohio area.
    Many snows never get to 2 inches here, many guys are watching out the window at the other plow trucks going by wondering where they are going?

They are going to my properties!

MUST have insurance and proven experience - you will be asked to show what you know!
    Newer truck & plow - reliability a must.

In return - prompt & steady pay based on performance & more work available for you than most in the area.

Pm with contact info.

2. Greensway

Greensway Member

bump, it's looking like we will be out working soon, so can you!

3. Greensway

Greensway Member

Subs - Columbus, Ohio

Need work?

4. pro seal

pro seal Junior Member

I might be able to help you out call me at 740-928-1439

5. Cols-snowman

Cols-snowman Junior Member

I also may be able to help. Eager to go but haven't dropped a blade or thrown any salt as of yet. My cell is 614-560-0718

6. lehnerex

lehnerex Junior Member
    from 43015

I have several lots in Dublin Powell Westerville Lewis center and reynoldsburg, if you have anything in or around the area that I can fit into my route I would be very interested in helping you out. I have 3 plow trucks, 2 loaders and a 4 wheeler with blade. 8.5western with wings 9’ 10” wide 7.5 western with wings 9’ 2” wide 810 blizzard tailgate spreader s185 bobcat with 10’ protect pusher t320 bobcat with 10’ protect pusher Suzuki with 4’ blade for walks. I would be interested in a few lots that I would bid to you per push to fill up my route or I may have a truck or loader that could run fulltime on hour for you. I don’t want any little lots for loaders but am not picky where the trucks go. I know several other contractors in area with trucks as well so I’m sure we can get you covered. Contact via email lehnerex@columbus.rr.com or cell Ben Lehner B & K Lehner Excavating llc 740-404-0526