1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub needed, Harford County Maryland

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Harford13, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

I am looking for one person that owns a four wheel drive vehicle that has a snow plow, who has experience plowing snow to assist me with my snow plowing route for this 2012-2013 season. You must have a valid drivers license, insurance, and be willing to sign a 3 year no compete clause. You must be available at any time during all snow events at a moment's notice. You must be able to do "light" shoveling; I have a few residential accounts that require sidewalks to be cleared. Most of the accounts I need help with are going to be residential so a smaller truck is preferred, an extended bed, extended cab truck or dually is not practical, however would be manageable if you are very experienced.
    You must be willing to take a company manager with you, who will show you the route and help with shoveling. Please don't apply if you are a large company, I'm looking for one individual over the age of 18. Please reside in central Harford County, most of the work will be in Fallson, Bel Air, and Abingon. Please contact at the e-mail listed for details. We are an equal opportunity employer.
    Snowedinplowing@gmail.com ussmileyflag