1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub looking for work in MD

Discussion in 'Networking' started by markq, Sep 23, 2005.

1. markq

markq Member

I'm a new member to plowsite. I'm purchasing an 8' Blizzard plow and will be available to Sub for someone in the central MD area. (have plow will travel for work) :cool:
    I have 2-3 years experience plowing, but not in MD. I am fully insured, and have reliable equipment.
    I have a fulltime job, but am available weekdays after 5pm (possibly sooner depending on weather) and 24hrs on weekends.

Reliable, hard worker. Let me know if you need help!

THANKS!

2. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

sub

How far would you travel in Maryland south from Harford

3. markq

markq Member

travel.....

I am willing to travel, but where I wouldl travel to all depends on a few things...exactly how far, how much, type of work, frequency of work, etc.

I travel alot already....Edgewood, to Columbia every day. If you want to give me a call, you can reach me at 443-744-7697. We can discuss it.

thanks for the interest...I look forward to hearing from you!

4. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

sub

hello mark i would like to take the time and invite you to maryland meet and greet that we are having on nov 17th at 7:00pm. For more information you can look it uo under networking / maryland meet and maybe if you still looking for work someone might be able to help you.

Thanks hope to see you there