1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub looking for work in IL

Discussion in 'Employment' started by upsdrivr1, Dec 20, 2009.

1. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

I work a full time job, but am looking for some extra work for the winter season. I have a reliable late model truck, New western Ultramount 8' straight blade, snowblower, shovel and plenty of energy! Looking for work in the far western suburbs of Chicago. DeKalb, Sycamore, Cortland, Maple Park, Genoa, Hampshire, Kingston, Kirkland, Malta, Creston, Rochelle..... Feel free to let me know what you have and where it is located and maybe we can work out a deal. Looking for work for the rest of the winter season! Reasonable rates, and insured! No job too small from residential to parking lots!

Plowtruck1.jpg

2. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

It's snowing here as we speak! Truck is fueled, greased, weighted, and ready to plow! Just a phone call away! 815-739-1965......... Thank you in advance!

3. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Got a few regular jobs out of this last snow, but still looking for more a few more jobs each time it snows. Nights and weekend availability no problem as I work a 1st shift job.... 815-739-1965 Chris

4. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Still looking for work in far western burbs as well......

5. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Few accounts rolling in, but still plenty of availability at this time. I acquired another truck and driver, so I am expanding my coverage area from I-88 (south border) to Loves Park, IL (north border). I-39 on the west side and I'd like to stay on the west side of Rt.47 but feel free to contact me with what you have available! Thank you!

6. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Its snowing again as I sit here and type! Looking for any extra work I can find.... 815-739-1965

7. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

still looking for work....

8. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

Good luck. There are a dozen or more guys in our area that beg for biz. Some plow for nothing. They belong in jail.

9. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Thats ok. If they want to beat up their equipment and basically work for nothing thats up to them. I'm not looking to get rich plowing, just wanna make a few extra bucks. I have a full time gig anyhow. LOL

10. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Still have availablity...... 815-739-1965

11. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Call Rondo at Rondo Truck & Trailer, he might be able to fix you up.

12. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

sounds like we r supposed to get a good snowfall Monday, Tuesday n Wed. Anyone needing help should call and get it setup before I get booked up. Looking forward to helpin out fellow members!

13. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

to the top.....