1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub looking for work in and around Schaumburg, IL

Discussion in 'Employment' started by NorthernILPlwr, Nov 29, 2008.

1. NorthernILPlwr

NorthernILPlwr Member

Well to make a long story short, **** Systems screwed me over and I now have no where to run my truck. I am looking to subcontract for someone. I had 12 of my own accounts last year which I already gave away this year because I was "gaurenteed a route" for these homos. Im told last night that pay is cut in half and they "really don't need extra trucks right now" Thanks for waiting until the end of November to let everyone know....

Sorry for the rant guys....

Looking to run my truck somewhere here in the NW suburbs. Anyone got any leads?

2. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Got a lead for you. Call me @ 847-373-6645
  3. nicco

nicco Junior Member

Don call me today have alot in schaumburg area .

630-669-4707 cell
  4. ktraver97ss

ktraver97ss Junior Member

Valley Enterprises did the exact same thing to me. I spoke with mike back in august when i bought my new plow, and he promised plenty of work. now that the snow is here he has nothing for me, wtf!

Im in Roselle if anyone has any other leads or the ones above have not been fulfilled.

ps : i have a brand new boss 8' superduty on an 02 silverado