1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub looking for work Des Moines

Discussion in 'Employment' started by OneBadDodge06, Sep 15, 2014.

1. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I have 10 years experience plowing snow. I carry minimum $1 mil in liability. I am set up for medium/large parking lots. Please no junk lots or jobs that really require an s-10 sized vehicle with a 6' blade.

Looking for work with a reliable contractor, I'm tired of working for contractors and not getting paid. I'd rather stay home than plow snow for free.

Send PM with contact info. I take alot of pride in doing a good job and I am honest. I don't fudge hours and I keep my stuff well maintained. Thanks and God bless.

2. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Are you still looking for work? Im in need of a few additional subs this season. Payment has been every 30days. And you will get paid within that time period. You can ask a few members on this site if you have any questions. I have a couple working for me currently. Thanks!

3. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Thanks for the offer but I've already committed myself to the contractor I worked for last year.