1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sub in marysville, and columbus ohio

Discussion in 'Networking' started by J&M Lawncare, Dec 3, 2003.

1. J&M Lawncare

J&M Lawncare Junior Member

I live in the Marysville area and will travel to Columbus to sub. I work 4:30-1:00am but could have the truck manned in a big event.

98 ram 1500 W/ 7.6 snoway and a quad for log sidewalks.:drinkup: payup

2. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Hey J
    Either nobody in the Cols area needs help or no one other than you and I from the area belongs to this site?

3. J&M Lawncare

J&M Lawncare Junior Member

subbin'

I guess. I have called the major lawncare outfits and supposedly will get to work with them. I still don't have a route book (they said i would get one) and of course there's no snow!!!

Try calling around, and put an add in the paper bus. services section in the want adds.

Good luck

4. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Yea, I keep waiting on the snow, everybody else is getting some but us it seems. I have a dozen or so accts. of my own, so I'm not particulary looking to sub, however, I'm willing to help someone if they get in a jam.

5. LMR

LMR Junior Member

If you e-mail me with your info and requirements I have several accounts in dublin and N-I270 area I could use subs on. Ussually 3+ inches. Let me know.

6. rainair

rainair Senior Member

Central and western Ohio brothers..and Sisters too

hey I am looking for folks to go in on a website that we in the West and central Buckeye can put out and have a potential customers go to and also advertise in the media ... I have a techy on staff that will form it and put it out there but I am looking for others to go in on the cost of media ect
    Bill:help: payup