1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub for VA storm

Discussion in 'Networking' started by SVA_Concrete, Feb 4, 2010.

1. SVA_Concrete

SVA_Concrete Junior Member

New to the Site, just found on google, so Hello to all.

I am a concrete contractor here in Hampton Roads, and I have cleared snow every storm here since I was 10 or so.

Just worked the storm that hit us last weekend, and it looks like this storm is going to skirt north, so I am looking to work this weekend and next week. Have a Compact Track Loader (Takehuchi TL130) or a Kubota Tractor, whatever suites your needs better. I am fast and very effective on both as I use them to fine grade slabs all year.

With the wet ground we cant do concrete and I cant stand sitting around. I hold a Virginia contractors license, and have GL and WC insurance.

call or email 757-310-1753 dodorisio@gmail.com
  2. SVA_Concrete

ready to roll to Richmond or further north if needed.

We also have a 24" snow blower, works good on sidewalks, and we are happy to be a sidewalk grunts. Ive got 750 lbs or so of calcium/mag blend, and we can bring more.
  3. SVA_Concrete

We are in manassas now, ready to work.

I have one tracor, one snowblower and 2 guys on shovels.

call 757-310-1753