1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub for Hire WI.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by ERWbuilders, Nov 10, 2010.

1. ERWbuilders

ERWbuilders Senior Member

Im looking for a lot of work this winter. Im looking to Sub in the Milwaukee (30 min away),Madison(1.75hrs away), Oshkosh(3hrs away) areas during heavy snow storms or any snow storms that will provide more than 2-3 hours of plowing. This is for Snow storms that DO NOT effect Lake co IL. If it is snowing in IL i can not work as i have my own accounts. I dont have a problem driving, i have a reliable vehicle with a reliable plow. 96 f250 7.2 diesel 7-6 Western Pro-plow. I can plow snow all day and all night with 7 winters behind me worth of experience. I understand that i probably will be a last resort sub because of reliability issues but i can guarentee i am 100% reliable if its not snowing in il. Im a weather junkie and watch the weather constantly on different channels and websites for northern IL and up to middle WI and i have travled to Milwaukee and Oskosh several times last winter to plow snow. wesportwesportussmileyflag