1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub for hire Philadelphia, Montgomery counties

Discussion in 'Networking' started by healygroup, Nov 27, 2010.

1. healygroup

healygroup Junior Member

Hi, I am looking to hook up with someone with allot of work for a long term relationship. I am in construction not landscaping so I don't want to bother getting my own contracts. I have 4 trucks 2001 F350 dually with 9'2 Boss V plow, 96 Chevy 2500 wtih 7.5 Meyers straight, and 2 91 Broncos with 7.5 Meyers setups. All trucks are used year round in my construction business and are daily drivers, no crap. I also have guys8-10 guys to shovel. My business involves buying houses and rehabbing them, so when it snows I can just stop the operation at the houses and dedicate all the time I need to snow plowing from the first flake to the final cleanup!! I can cover Philadelphia and anything west along 76-422 to Limerick area.
    Please contact me at healygroup@gmail.com if you have any work.
    Thanks
    Jim
    215-629-6122

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010