1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub/Exp. partner needed in MD

Discussion in 'Networking' started by donduck, Nov 10, 2007.

1. donduck

donduck Junior Member

I have a contract with a big customer with several locations in MD. I need help bidding and doing the work. I had only four locations last year and now I have 15. I have one truck and i can't do it all myself. Let me know if there is anyone interested in helping or know what I can do to handle this situation. Thanks Walt

2. 07RICH

07RICH Junior Member

Hey were in Maryland are all your jobs at. I live in Carroll county and maybe looking for a little more work.

3. donduck

donduck Junior Member

I have 5 around Bel Air, a few near Columbia, and the rest in the Glen Burnie area

4. salopez

salopez Senior Member

let me know if you need help near columbia. I have 3 large properties there.

5. donduck

donduck Junior Member

6. salopez

salopez Senior Member

don where are you located? also where in columbia are the sites.

7. PM/FF

PM/FF Junior Member

I may be interested in the Bel Air sites. Where are they and what's the pay? I live north of Bel Air by about 15 minutes in Jarrettsville.

mkalck8085@att.net

8. Snow_Pusher

Snow_Pusher Junior Member

A bit vague, and I'm sure this thread will draw everyone in, but we run a number of trucks throughout the area, Baltimore, Howard, Carroll, Anne Arundel, and Harford Counties. Would be glad to help if possible. Shoot me an email with your number and we can talk further.

-Rob

My Email Address

9. Tiller1240

Tiller1240 Junior Member

Don,
    We may be able to work with you. We already have several sites in Glen Burnie and Bel Air. Shoot me an email and let me know what the properties are and what you are looking to pay and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks,
    Gary
    PerfiCut Lawn & Landscape, LLC

10. donduck

donduck Junior Member

My locations in Columbia are All Saints Rd, Dobbin Rd, and Snowden River.
    I would like to get this nailed down soon, If anyone is interested in working with me call 410-977-3690 Walter. I can answer any questions, Thanks