1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub contractors needed nw suburbs of chicago illinois

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ram0098, Nov 7, 2009.

1. ram0098

ram0098 Junior Member

We are looking to hire 2 sub contractors for residential snowplowing in the NW suburbs of Chicago, your route will consist of plowing approx. 50 homes and must be available 24/7. Pay scale is $75.00 per hour with your own truck and front plow. All of our sub contractors and employees run both a front and rear plow (Daniels Pull Plow) which I prefer because you end up with a much cleaner driveway, rather than back dragging with your front plow. With that said I do increase your hourly rate to $100.00 per hour having both plows. If interested I do have a extra rear pull plow I would be willing to sell to anyone interested or deduct it off your pay check if you don't have the money up front. We do payouts every 2 weeks and you get payed on time, every time. We are also looking to hire for Sidewalk snow removal as well at a rate of $20.00 per hour (equipment will be provided) for same locations.

Please contact Mike at 847-395-9394 with any questions or to set up a time to meet.
  2. JazyT

JazyT Junior Member

I have a chevy 2500HD with a western plow and a tailgate salter, my brother is also looking for shovel work, so we could possibly work as a team for these accounts.
    I'm located in Carol Stream and available 24/7.
    Please contact me and let me know if you're still looking.