1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub Contractors in Northeast Ohio

Discussion in 'Employment' started by beckliff, Oct 20, 2011.

1. beckliff

beckliff Junior Member

Looking for qualified subs in all areas of northeast ohio. Westside, akron canton, cleveland area, and eastside snow belt.
  2. old plow guy

old plow guy Junior Member

i'm on west side of cleveland whats your need?
  3. beckliff

beckliff Junior Member

Please let me know your capablities and your contract information. I get intouch with specifics. Thank you.
  4. old plow guy

old plow guy Junior Member

have 20 plus years ex. 08 chevy/w/plow looking for hr.rate prefer com.lots but will do some drives. contact- don-julie@sbcglobal.net
  5. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Please send info to prospecinspection@yahoo.com 3/4 ton truck, 7'6 blade, hitch style salt spreader, access to more equipment and labor.
  6. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I live near mentor and am looking to sub hourly.I have 2011 ford f-250 with wideout. I have 12 years experience. My e-mail is bamwfd04@sbcglobal.net and my name is rob
  7. dstrbd1

dstrbd1 Junior Member

I have an 05 chevy 3500 w/ 8 1/2 ft blade, live in the snowbelt with 15 yrs exp please send info to dstrbd158@gmail.com thanks
  8. chaparralsteve

chaparralsteve Junior Member

Looking for work, not exactly in cleveland area, im south a bit, but willing to come to you. Truck, plow, spreader, and most of all a deep desire to work. can contact 937 562 1501 have plowed for 5+ years, truck equipment and myself are all presentable to the customer. Valid ohio, license proper insurance in place, to include plow as well.
  9. Carson Services

Carson Services Junior Member

Hello My name is Doug and I'm looking for some side work plowing in the Cleveland area. I have a Dodge 2500 8' blade, tailgate spreader. I do have a day job as a manager at a compost/landscape supply production site but can leave when needed. I have been a construction equipment operator for the past 21 years and I own Carson Services L.L.C. I'm reliable and insured. You can contact me at carsonservicesllc@yahoo.com, Thanks.
  10. tbone6270

tbone6270 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I live in Akron and would be willing to travel the Akron/Canton area.
    Please reply to tom.adamson@ymail.com

Thank you