1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub contractor needed, sw cleveland ohio

Discussion in 'Employment' started by LHK2, Dec 30, 2008.

1. LHK2

LHK2 Senior Member

We are looking for a reliable contractor with experience to plow in the south west suburbs of Cleveland. Reliable is the key word. great pay and paid on time. please send im with info or call 440-343-4847 with info.

2. oilcan

oilcan Junior Member

live in columbus, where and what are you plowing ? i have a 02 ford with a myers plow with wings ! what does it pay ? let me know and i'll call ! thanks fully insured !

3. LHK2

LHK2 Senior Member

South west Cleveland, Middleburg, Strongsville, North Royalton ohio, about two hours from you.

4. oilcan

oilcan Junior Member

ok, i'll try to give a call next week ! what will we be plowing ?

5. LHK2

LHK2 Senior Member

I'd rather have someone local, but I will keep your info if we get some heavy snow.

6. Colombocustom

Colombocustom Junior Member

Two to Four Trucks available in SW burbs of Cleveland Ohio. Sidewalk laborers also available if you have a specifc route .