1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub contractor needed for 3 large properties

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mriddlesr, Nov 3, 2009.

1. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

In search of contractor to handle large commercial accounts in Monee, Channahon, and Manhatten Il. These sites could be awarded as a package deal as long as you have the equipment to handle them, or individually.

Please call Mike at Chicago Service Group, Inc.
    773-254-6500 for further details, or e-mail mike.riddle@chicagoservicegroup.com

2. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

This chicago service group is really snowbiz! Beware of these idiots I still to this day have not not been paid for the plow I did for them a few days after xmas last year! Mike riddle was the one that hired me and then all of a sudden lost my time card. This all was for 6hrs of work! Think of what he'll do to u after working a 20hr shift!

3. Banger

Banger Member

One of these days he will rip off the wrong guy.

4. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

And I would be the "wrong guy"! I'd either get paid, or he'd be out of what I considered 6 hours of my time was worth, plus a little something more!!!

5. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

First of all we do not rip off anyone and if someone works for me they are paid for hours work

6. RAW Details

Then where's my money for the hours I worked?

7. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

And why change your company name if it's a reputable one???

8. RAW Details

Don't come back with crap that its not the same company! They both have the same address!

9. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

10. RAW Details

Sent mriddle a pm we'll see how he replies

11. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Be glad to take the lots from him. I would plow it and do a great job. I would be getting paid for sure. I am located in his area and if he didn't pay, I would go out on the coldest night of the year and spray his lot with 3000 gallons of septic waste. Then watch it freeze! :laughing: I always have a few thousand gallons to get rid of. My name says it all

12. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

shady... i wouldn't work for a company like this, wake up in a bathtub full of ice and my kidneys missing... lol

13. joesnowman

joesnowman Junior Member
    from Chicago

He's full of BS he claims to have over 700 properties in the chicagoland area. Snow biz and CSG are the same company, the only thing that changed was the last name, here it is.....................
    http://www.ilsos.gov/corporatellc/CorporateLlcController
    search :Snowbiz Inc. of Illinois and Chicago Service Group Inc.
    Same first name and address.:confused::help:

14. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

WOW! this sounds like another USM oh thats right the worry about the almighty dollar at the contractors expense, you know they are saying F@@@ the contractor

15. RAW Details

just what i figured...... his last activity was today at 7:45pm and guess what! no reply to my PM!!!! ha ha ha mike riddle u sir are a joke!

16. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHZcl2kgRho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4G4mcYOXMA

17. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

If all you have never worked for us, how can you have the audacity to post any of this nonsense

18. RAW Details

Oh but I have worked for u! So up urs buddy!

19. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

i guess your a tough guy now

maybe if you would have known how to plow we wouldnt have this problem

20. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Ooohhhhh. I'm gonna subscribe, make some popcorn. then sit and watch this thread!:laughing::dizzy::popcorn::popcorn: