1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub-Contractor Indianapolis, IN.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by kipcom, Jan 25, 2009.

1. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

We are in need of 1 additional subcontractor for the remainder of this season.

Pay scale is $50-$60 PH (onsite work) +$10PH of travel between sites.
    De-icer salt supplied by IPC
    MUST BE INSURED(business liability + ).......no exceptions
    Prefer person on Westside of Indy.
    24/7 availability w/ 60min response time.

Minimum Equipment: 1/2ton truck & 7.5'plow, tailgate salt spreader, snow shovel(s), Amber / yellow flashing lite (4 corner strobes acceptable). Orange or Yellow vest / jacket.

Prefer 5+ yrs experience with HOA & commercial properties, willing to provide excellent service to every customer everytime !

This position involves working out of your truck at times to clear walkways and apply de-icer. This position involves working in extreme cold weather conditions.

If you feel you have what it takes to work with the #1 snowplowing contractor in Indy....
    Submit interest & qualifications to:
    Indypropertycare@sbcglobal.net

2. JasonL

JasonL Junior Member
    from midwest

I have everything but the salt spreader..including a million liab policy. if we can work around the salt spreader give me a call.

319 8532

I will email you tomorrow.

3. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Position available for subcontractors

4. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

All work is westside of Indy