1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub Contractor Available, MI

Discussion in 'Networking' started by F350 Snowman, Oct 26, 2006.

1. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

I maybe looking to be a sub in the Muskegon, MI aera if some of my contracts dont come thru, If you have work, within Muskegon County, and need help please email me with details to clark.sunrayroofing@comcast.net.

I have a 2003 F350 Crew Cab PowerStroke with a Boss 9' 2" V, and a salt spreader if needed.

Thanks Guys

Wish you all a safe and profitable SEASON payup

2. snoking

snoking Senior Member

hey im at 2126 getty, stop by and give me your info and ill see where i fall to, also can steer you towards some other peopel if need be.,,,how much you looking for per hour

Erik

3. F350 Snowman

Hey thanks for the reply, price is negoa...... if you are serious give me a page at 231 315-0428 with your number and we can talk.

Thanks again..

4. F350 Snowman

Hey Snoking, that reply went to the wrong guy... thanks for the info I'll see if i can stop by tomorrow, any time good for you?

5. snoking

snoking Senior Member

im in and out, and body here can get ahold of me....so when ever...im not here till after 9 though for sure

6. F350 Snowman

Hey Snoking,
    Sorry i didnt get ahold of you it was a crazy weekend.

I still am interested if you have any extra work.

My contracts i hope are just slow to sign this year.

Who knows its been a werid start this year.

THERES GOTTA BE WORK AROUND MUSKEGON:dizzy:

7. snoking

snoking Senior Member

ill know more later so get a hold of me

8. F350 Snowman

snoking
    Whats the name of your place called? I didnt see a 2126 Getty, i saw a 2226?
    just thought id check thanks

Bruce

9. snoking

snoking Senior Member

lol...sorry had a moment 2621...not 2126 almost across the street from muskegon brake

10. F350 Snowman

LMAO, no problem, i just thought i was losing my mind. I'll try to catch up with you tomorrow.Take care

Bruce

11. F350 Snowman

Weird! Is anyone in west Michigan (Lakeshore) signing many contracts yet? i wish it would snow then maybe then phone would start ringing!:dizzy:

12. snoking

snoking Senior Member

most of mine are in...waiting on a couple

what ones are you waiting on....

13. F350 Snowman

any that will sign! lol.. waiting on a coulpe of hotels, and restaurauts. see what happens