1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub-contract Southeast Michigan

Discussion in 'Employment' started by alwaysplowed, Nov 27, 2011.

1. alwaysplowed

alwaysplowed Junior Member

I need to contract out snow plowing for a commercial piece of business located in Downriver, Michigan. Just the back and side lot only which will take an experienced plow man about 45 minutes. If interested let me know....

Thanks,

2. thunderace31

thunderace31 Junior Member

Where at down river Im working in the New Boston Flat Rock area and have the time if the pay is good. How much per push? Or are you just paying for the hole season? Cash or 1099? I own another company so Im looking for a cash deal I have been plowing snow for 12 years and Im 41 years old.
    Let me know and thanks

3. alwaysplowed

alwaysplowed Junior Member

Plowing

The site is in the Southgate area. If your experienced it would take you maybe 25 minutes to do on a bad day. I would takcare of it but I'm buried enough as it is and can't seem to get my hands on another plow for an F150. As far as price give me a ring because I may have some additional work.

(313) 450-5134