1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub available se Pa

Discussion in 'Employment' started by countryboy1365, Oct 10, 2011.

1. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

Sub available in Allentown area. Fully insured and licensed in pa. 1 truck, driver, and shoveler available. 98 Chevy 3/4 ton diesel 8 foot mayer
  2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Any experience and is your truck reliable?
  3. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

yes I've plowed for 4 seasons this will be my third season in this truck. she is verry reliable as am i. any more questions feel free to pm or email.
  4. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

we would like to contract your truck for work in nyc. We pay 6 hours travel time and guarantee 14 hours. We issue work orders 8 hours ahead of time and pay 14 hours ($1050.00) even if it does not snow. our rate is $75.00/hr. we can store your plow or unload from the truck if you do not want to drive with plow on. please call 774-244-0106 or email thesnowman@thenaturallandscape.com. no insurance needed
  5. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

i would really like to stay local thanks for the offer though
  6. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

still available for contract work