1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SUB Available SE Michigan

Discussion in 'Employment' started by dsteve12, Oct 27, 2008.

1. dsteve12

dsteve12 Member

Looking to sub in SE Michigan in 2008/09 (Dearborn / Livonia / Novi / Canton / Plymouth areas). Due to divorce, my own business closed this summer - however, I have a 2006 F250 4x4, 7'-6" boss straight blade, and four years of experience, all of which will be collecting dust if not utilized to help your business. Available 24/7. Am available 100% as a sub-contractor with own equipment - just looking to stabalize cash flow following divorce-related legal costs... Reply to this posting, by sending PM, by e-mailing dsteve12@mac.com, or by calling (248) 974-5657.
  2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

If you don't find anything and are willing to work on the eastside, call me. John 586-563-3990
  3. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC Senior Member

if your still looking give me a call....i have a full truck route to fill here

all commercial work in livonia/wesland/northville area

4. BossPlowGuy04

BossPlowGuy04 Senior Member
    from novi Mi

i also have some work in novi/northville let me know 248-895-4684