1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub Available , NW Indiana for winter of 06-07

Discussion in 'Networking' started by 2_Djinn, Jun 19, 2006.

1. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

5 Years plowing experience and Insured. Located in New Carlisle/Laporte area.

Tri-County Lawn & Landscape L.L.C
    Phone # 574-654-3909

Thank you
    Nick Stone

2. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

Bump Bump....

3. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Nick,

I might ask you to plow out my grandmother this winter. She lives in New Carlisle right by the golf course on Jon st. Short stone drive. Single lane. Pull the snow from the garage and push into the street & onto the parkway. THe walkway & back porch area needs to be shoveled, too.

She usually has someone else do it but He's kind of expensive. Kinda like he's taking advantage of her, ya know. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you her exact addy so you can give me a quote.

The really cool thing is that she doesn't drive. That means you can probably take your time in getting to her.

4. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

Yeah I would be more then happy to take a look at it. Not a far drive from my house at all...lol

Ya shoot me a PM on the house number or give me a call on my cell , 219-608-5867

5. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

Bump Bump..

6. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

Still Available :salute: