1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub Available in Rochester, NY

Discussion in 'Employment' started by truckitup, Nov 15, 2011.

1. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

I am a corp and Fully Insured with $1,000,000 General Libility and a Commercial auto. My truck is a F250 7.3 with a Western 9.5 MVP plow and a Buyers TGS07 salter will hold 800lbs of salt.

I live in Webster, NY and can service Webster, Pittsford, Brighton, Victor and Henrietta, NY.

Looking for bigger parking lots due to the size of my truck, and plow. I can work 24/7.

If interested please email me. ssteinfeldt@yaoo.com.

Thanks Scott

2. fairwaymowing

fairwaymowing Member

Still looking?

3. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

4. fairwaymowing

fairwaymowing Member

Business in the 250/441 area contacted me late asking for a quote. I have a feeling they are looking for a quality service and aren't willing to dish out the appropriate $$........surprise surprise. Anyways I shoot you an email if it comes back. Thanks!

5. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

I know the feeling priceing has been tough this year. I have a job at the Five Mile line and 441 so if you get it let me know I am right there.

Best of luck.

Thanks Scott

6. fairwaymowing

fairwaymowing Member

Scott. Customer just called me back tonight. He was a complete jackass......I can tell ya about it if ya want, running out to dinner now, just wanted to give you a heads up. Thanks anyways! good luck this season. I'll keep this thread in mind if something pops up

7. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

Thanks for the update. I know those type of people, you are better off staying away. I just had one and to no suprise my bid was the highest. I put in the pain in the ass factor. If you need anything this winter give me a call 704-634-7961

Thanks Scott