1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SUB AVAILABLE in NORTH JERSEY

Discussion in 'Employment' started by plowwithdodge, Sep 20, 2011.

1. plowwithdodge

plowwithdodge Junior Member

Hello guys I live in Northern New Jersey, I am trying to find a company that is hiring sub-contractors for upcoming winter. I have over 5 years commercial experience for large and small accounts. If you are looking for someone to always show up before, during, and after the storm respond to this message. I updated to a brand new plow and bought a cummins, all I need is snow and somewhere to go.

Thanks

2. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

Goodmoring,
    We are looking for subs this winter to work with us. Please call Justin at 1-774-244-0106 to disscuss your rates and aviability

3. plowwithdodge

Thanks for the reply Justin, I actually just heard back from the company that I worked for last year. If something changes than I will let you know. Thanks again,

4. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

Plowwithdodge, i am located in north NJ also, my name is Tony, I would love to speak with you on the phone and pick your brain a little about plowing with a dodge. i have a 2007 dodge 1500, I have a few questions as i an just starting out, this will be my first season. If we can talk, my cell phone number is 201-294-1723

5. plowwithdodge

Hey Tony I got your reply, weeks are very busy but I will give you a call tomorrow after work if that is ok.

6. plowwithdodge

Justin, do you have anything in Sussex County? I am hopefully signed on with other company, but you never know.
    Ryan

7. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

Plowthedodge, no problem call me when you get a chance....Thanks you

8. jdiller

jdiller Junior Member

If you guys want... I can just create a website for people to find their own plow.

Get direct leads. Get paid more.